Today Best Price:
In the market for a top tier unlocked Android phone that wouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg? If so, a refurbished HTC One M9 might be the one you are looking for. The phone is a premium device inside out. It features a big 5-inch Full HD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB of RAM for seamless multitasking. The device is also equipped with high-end 20-megapixel rear and UltraPixel front cameras, 32GB of expandable storage, stereo front speakers, NFC and a 2,840 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 technology. The phone is available in a number of color options but don’t let the subtle hues fool you – the body is made of metal, not a cheap plastic, so it’s pretty durable. Introduced in March 2015 and having a successor, the unlocked HTC One M9 refurbished phone compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile can be yours today at a cheaper price.
Buying reconditioned phones is a great choice if you want a premium smartphone but don’t want to pay a small fortune for it. If you want to bring the cost down even more, you can look for older model and buy it online from a third-party vendor. Be careful, though, as buying refurbished phones online may be tricky sometimes. A phone’s price typically illustrates its condition, hence it’s better to avoid devices that appear to be priced inadequately. Below we gathered a few tips and guides that can help you find a refurbished phone and buy it for cheap with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished HTC One M9
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||190.00||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M9 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC One M9
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is unlocked global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC One M9 Details
- Name: HTC One M9
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Octa-core 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.74 inches wide x 5.69 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Gunmetal Grey
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 402 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M9
HTC One M9 Features
- Ruggedized: Water Resistant - Rating: IPX3 (falling spray)
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 20 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 4 Megapixel, UltraPixel Sensor
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- HTC's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Discontinued model, HTC released a successor HTC One A9.
- The HTC One M9 feels and looks like its predecessor, the HTC One M8 released in 2014.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally make the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Since the HTC One M9 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features