Afraid that your phone will die on you when you least expect it? Want a Sprint smartphone that will always let you stay in touch and won’t cost a fortune? If so, you might want to consider getting yourself the HTC One M8 used phone for Sprint. The phone comes with a pretty large 2,600 mAh battery with Extreme Power Save mode that can give you up to 2 weeks of standby time while still allowing access to calls, email, texts, and other basic functions. Other key features of the One M8 include 5-inch Full HD display, Snapdragon 800 chip, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in expandable storage, Duo UltraPixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Released in March 2014, the HTC One M8 used phone for Sprint can be yours today at a cheapest price ever.
Buying phones from third-party retailers is the best choice when you need a contract free phone at a cheaper price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest price possible. Be careful, though, as buying pre-owned phones online at low prices may be risky in certain cases. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here a few tips located below to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used HTC One M8
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||60.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||60.76||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||79.95||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M8 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: One M8
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750 / 1700 / 1800 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
HTC One M8 Details
- Name: HTC One M8
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AB) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.64 ounces (160 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.78 inches wide x 5.76 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Available in Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold and Glacial Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M8
HTC One M8 Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 / Supports aptX Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 4 Megapixel UltraPixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD - Supports HDR, simultaneous still photo and video capture
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- HTC One M8 is HTC's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- Used condition, what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One M8 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Sealed case design means unreplaceable battery.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Since the HTC One M8 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features