Today Best Price:
If you need a cheap myTouch smartphone with physical QWERTY keyboard, the HTC myTouch 3G Slide should be your first destination. This update to the myTouch 3G adds a slide-out physical keyboard and steps up to a 5-megapixel camera with flash. A 3.4-inch multi touch screen, optical trackpad and Wi-Fi is a plus. Released in 2010, having successors and discontinued already by T-Mobile, the HTC myTouch 3G Slide is the best alternative when affordable T-Mobile myTouch with QWERTY is needed.
Buying old phones released in 2010 from third-party retailers is a good alternative when you need an HTC myTouch with QWERTY keyboard at a lower price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be tricky. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used HTC myTouch 3G Slide
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||98.95||Buy it now ›|
HTC myTouch 3G Slide Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: myTouch 3G Slide
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 1700 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC myTouch 3G Slide Details
- Name: HTC myTouch 3G Slide
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.1
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7227
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.8 ounces (164 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.37 inches wide x 4.55 inches high x 0.6 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 286 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: PHN-HTC-SLID-03
HTC myTouch 3G Slide Features
- Display: 3.4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SMTP plus GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, AMR, WMA, MIDI, WAV, OGG Vorbis
- Internal Memory: 100 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the HTC myTouch 3G Slide an older model among newer Android phones.
- The myTouch 3G Slide has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated processor may cause slowness on newer Android applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the myTouch 3G Slide is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the myTouch 3G Slide is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).