If you enjoyed the HTC Evo 4G, you gonna love the new HTC EVO 3D. The all new HTC EVO 3D made an impressive step forward since the first Evo 4G has been released. The dual core fast processor, 8MP camera and a large 4.3” 3D display and 3D videos – that’s only few advantages of having HTC Evo 3D over any Android smartphone. Released in 2011, discontinued by Sprint and expecting successor, the HTC Evo 3D is available the cheapest price ever.
Buying older generations of the Evo series is a good alternative when you need an HTC Evo at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way get an Android phone at the cheapest possibly price. Just be aware, buying used phones online may have flip sides. Here are tips about what you need to know about used phones, what should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing one.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used HTC EVO 3D 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||32.36||Buy it now ›|
|7.25||35.00||Buy it now ›|
HTC EVO 3D 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC EVO 3D 4G
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 WiMAX 2500
HTC EVO 3D 4G Details
- Name: HTC EVO 3D 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8660 3rd Generation Dual Core
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.56 inches wide x 4.96 inches high x 0.47 inches deep
- Color: Available Black or Plum
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: EVO 3D
- UPC/GTIN: 821793013172
HTC EVO 3D 4G Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD for both 2D and 3D
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI - High Definition
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Evo 3D an older model among newer HTC Evo appearances.
- HTC has released already newer HTC Evo Android devices for Sprint service with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Sprint, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Heavy! 6 ounces weight.
- No kickstand to prop the phone on a table for video viewing.
- The HTC Evo 3D supports only 4G WiMAX frequencies. It doesn't support 4G LTE network, which is much faster.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Evo 3D is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the HTC Evo 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- See more featuresSee less features