Today Best Price:
Looking for something more than just regular Android phone for Virgin Mobile at budget-friendly price? If so, the HTC Desire 601 used phone may be the solution. Packed with HTC-exclusive features such as HTC BoomSound dual front-facing speakers with built-in amps, the HTC Desire is a perfect choice for audiophiles. Moreover, the phone comes with the HTC BlinkFeed and HTC Zoe both of which were first introduced with the HTC One. Key features of the HTC Desire include a 4.5-inch display, a 1.4 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory, 5-megapixel camera, 4G LTE connectivity and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Released in 2013 and having a successor on the horizon, the HTC Desire for Virgin Mobile can be yours today at a lower price.
If you would like to have a contract free Android phone but do not want to spend too much, choosing a handset released in 2013 may be a good idea. Also buying phones used phones from third-party merchants may save you even more. Just remember, in certain cases, buying pre-owned phones from third-party vendors may be tricky. You should be especially careful when the phone is sold at an unusually cheap price. Follow the few tips below to find an used phone at great value, and get it smoothly and without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used HTC Desire 601
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|6.85||29.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||45.00||Buy it now ›|
HTC Desire 601 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Desire
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards for talk and text services. However, it has Micro SIM card slot for 4G LTE data service.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA) plus LTE 1900
HTC Desire 601 Details
- Name: HTC Desire 601
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8930) plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.67 inches wide x 5.3 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 16 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 180 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 601
HTC Desire 601 Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 / supports aptX Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640x480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – September, 2013.
- HTC Desire runs an older Android software.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- The phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Desire is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the HTC Desire is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features