Today Best Price:
Looking for a smartphone with innovative approach to display information? If so, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note Edge phablet may be the answer. The Note Edge has a 5.6-inch QHD display that extends to its right edge providing additional screen space and functionality. The side display is populated with contextual controls and apps shortcuts which you can customize to your liking. It also serves as notification bar delivering updates from social networks. In standby mode, the side displays time, date and alarm info. Spec-wise, the Galaxy Note Edge offers a 2.7GHz Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, expandable storage, 16-megapixel rear camera, 3.7-megapixel front-facing camera, fingerprint scanner, hear rate sensor, and a heftly 3,000 mAh battery. Released in 2014, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge unlocked phone is available today at a lower price.
Buying unlocked phones is a good alternative when you need a new Android smartphone without contract at a lower price. Also getting phones online from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to get a phone at way cheaper price than in you local store. However, keep few thing in mind. Keep distance from from deals on brand new phones at suspiciously low prices as they carry hiher risk of fraud. Here are some tips to help you find a new phone great price and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||89.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note Edge
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 450 Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 and Quad-core Cortex-A57 Exynos 5433 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 6.14 ounces (174 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.24 inches wide x 5.96 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3,000 mAh
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-N915
- UPC/GTIN: 721577260412
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Features
- Display: 5.6-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1600 x 2560 pixels, ~524 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Swipe-style scanner built into home button
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Infrared: Capable of controlling home A/V devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 plus A2DP, EDR, LE
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 3.7 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 2160p HD, 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL via A/V link
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2014.
- Costs significantly more than other phablets in the same league, like for example Galaxy Note 4.
- Large size - 3.24 inches wide x 5.96 inches high. Can be difficult to operate in one hand.
- Heavy - 6.14 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- This factory unlocked Galaxy Note Edge that was released globally. The 4G radio may not work on every US network. We suggest to contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features