Today Best Price:
Looking for a nicely specced phablet for Verizon, but don’t want to sign a contract or pay the premium price? If so, then the Galaxy Note 3 refurbished may the answer. Sporting an impressive 5.7-inch AMOLED display with 336 ppi pixel density, the 3rd Note offers LTE Cat.4 connectivity and pro-like photo experience thanks to its 13MP main camera with auto-focus and LED flash accompanied by a 2MP front-facing shooter. Additionally, being powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with 3GB RAM the handset delivers fast multitasking mode with support of the S-Pen for precise input. Released in September 2013 on Verizon Wireless network and having successors, the Galaxy Note 3 refurbished phone can be yours today significantly cheaper than when bought straight from the carrier thanks to independent stores.
If you want a contract-free feature packed phablet for Verizon in new condition, but you don’t want to spend too much, purchasing a refurbished phone seems to be the best alternative. Also buying phone released in 2013 will save you few more bucks. Just a word of caution, since deals on refurbished phones may have sometimes downsides, never get tempted by suspiciously low offers on them. You know the rule that price defines the product’s quality. To minimize the risk of being tricked, below we prepared few tips and guides on how to find the right deal on a refurbished phone.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||118.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||134.95||Buy it now ›|
|15.00||182.35||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean - upgradeable
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Jet Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-N900V
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - September, 2013
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally make the phone cheaper.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Although the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 supports GSM network it is still locked to Verizon service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features