Today Best Price:
On the market for an inexpensive Android smartphone with big screen and fast internet on the go? If so, you may want to check out the the BLU Studio 5.5 phablet. A 5.5-inch display, quad-core 1.2 GHz MediaTek processor, 1 GB of RAM and HSDPA 21 Mbps connectivity make the device a perfect choice for those users who prefer to keep things simple but want something more than just basic features. Moreover, the handset offers dual-SIM support and offers 4 GB of expandable memory, 5-megapixel rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 2,250 mAh battery and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Released in 2013, the unlocked BLU Studio 5.5 phablet is now for sale at a cheap price.
If you would like to have an Android phone but do not want to spend too much, buying phones from third-party merchants can be a good idea. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones from third-party vendors may be tricky. You should be especially careful if the phone is sold at unusually low price. Follow the few tips below to get your new phone smoothly and without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New BLU Studio 5.5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||169.99||Buy it now ›|
BLU Studio 5.5 Specs
- Manufacturer: BLU
- Model: Studio 5.5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone with two SIM card slots. It accepts Mini SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
BLU Studio 5.5 Details
- Name: BLU Studio 5.5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Mediatek MT6589 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.49 ounces (184 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.13 inches wide x 6.18 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Available in Blue, Red, Grey, White and Yellow
- Estimated Battery Talk: 26 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 960 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D610
- UPC/GTIN: 00848958007272
BLU Studio 5.5 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2013.
- Heavy - 6.49 ounces weight.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Lack of the 4G LTE connectivity.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the BLU Studio 5.5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Generic software may not support data features such as: MMS picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The BLU Studio 5.5 was released globally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the BLU Studio 5.5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).