Today Best Price:
The Blackberry Z10 is the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone available on market. The phone is powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm processor, offers 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory with microSD card support up to 32 GB. The phone packs an 8 megapixel rear camera with 1080p video capture and a 2 megapixel front-facing snapper capable of recording video in 720p quality. Other features include dual-band Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot capability, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC. Unlocked for any GSM carrier, the Blackberry Z10 is now available at lower price from third-party vendors.
Buying phones online from third-party merchants is a smart move when you need a high-end Blackberry phone at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Here are few tips below to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Blackberry Z10 White
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||74.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||75.98||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Z10 White Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Z10
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 (some versions only)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Z10 White Details
- Name: Blackberry Z10 White
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Software Version: Blackberry 10 OS
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.85 ounces (137 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.58 inches wide x 5.12 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 305 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: BBZ10W
- UPC/GTIN: 00802975665228
Blackberry Z10 White Features
- Display: 4.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE, HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange ActiveSync
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Micro-HDMI
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, eAAC+, FlAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB includes 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Z10 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Some versions do not support 4G LTE network.
- Blackberry App Store needs more apps to compete with Android and Apple.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features