Today Best Price:
If you need something more than a Blackberry Storm, simply try out the Blackberry Storm2 9550. The successor of the original Blackberry Storm, the Storm2 9550, brought big improvement to Storm Blackberry series – solid built, impressive touch screen experience, over 2GB internal memory and Wi-Fi connectivity. Released in 2009 and discontinued by Verizon, the Blackberry Storm 9550 smartphone can be yours today at the lowest price ever.
Buying old phones released few years ago is a good alternative when you need a Blackberry smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be tricky. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Blackberry Storm2 9550
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|3.90||22.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||29.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||69.99||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Storm2 9550 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Storm 2 9550 (CDMA & GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band GSM) and WCDMA 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: This phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM network, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Beside Verizon and Page Plus, the phone is compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Storm2 9550 Details
- Name: Blackberry Storm2 9550
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Software Version: Blackberry OS 5.0
- Processor: ARM 11
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.64 ounces (160 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.45 inches wide x 4.43 inches high x 0.55 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 270 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 9550
- UPC/GTIN: 681131186810
Blackberry Storm2 9550 Features
- Display: 3.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA overseas
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3. Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SSL, Exchange, Domino, GroupWise
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Protocol RTSP
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMA ProPlus
- Internal Memory: 2.3 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Storm2 9550 an older model.
- Blackberry has released already newer smartphones with new look and and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be slow responsive while dealing with the newest applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Storm2 9550 a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data services on AT&T or T-Mobile network. This includes: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Blackberry Storm2 9550 was originally released by Verizon. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than Verizon you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.