Today Best Price:
Need a Blackberry smartphone with touch screen display at a cheap price? If so, the Blackberry Storm 9530, the very first touch screen Blackberry with with large capacitive display is right for you. Released in 2008, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the Blackberry Storm featured with 3.3-inch touch screen display, can be yours today at a cheap price from third-party vendors.
Buying the first generation of Blackberry Storm smartphones is a good alternative when you need touch screen Blackberry phone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying used phones is a smart move to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, be cautious. Buying used phones at fishy low prices may be sometimes tricky. Before purchasing used phone we advice to read few tips below to avoid common mistakes and help you make the right decision.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Blackberry Storm 9530
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||15.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||16.66||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Storm 9530 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Storm 9530 (CDMA & GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band GSM) and WCDMA 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM frequencies.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Storm 9530 Details
- Name: Blackberry Storm 9530
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Processor: ARM 11
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.47 ounces (155 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.45 inches wide x 4.43 inches high x 0.55 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 360 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 9530
- UPC/GTIN: 055773002706
Blackberry Storm 9530 Features
- Display: 3.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Standalone GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SSL, Exchange, Domino, GroupWise
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Protocol: RTSP
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMA ProPlus
- Internal Memory: 1 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2008, what makes the Storm 9530 an old phone.
- The Blackberry Storm 9530 has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Due to the age of the model, the Blackberry Storm 9530 may not be covered by manufacturer 1 year warranty. Ask seller for details.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included, however, you can download it at this page for free.
- Outdated processor may be sluggish on updated Blackberry software.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since this is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.