Today Best Price:
Tired of ordinary-looking cheap smartphones? Want a phone with unconventional design, amazing QWERTY keyboard and powerful hardware? Look no further then – the BlackBerry Passport will deliver all these and even more. Even though it features physical keyboard, the Passport is not your typical messaging phone as the keyboard lets you perform many functions in addition to simple typing, such as scroll web pages or slide along the keys to move the cursor. What sets the Passport apart from other smartphones is its unusual square shape with a 4.5-inch display offering 1440 x 1440 resolution. Other key features include a 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-meapixel user-facing camera and a large 3,450 mAh battery. Released in July 2014, the BlackBerry Passport unlocked phone, compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, can be yours today at a more cheaper price.
Buying new phones from third-party vendors is a great idea when you need an unlocked smartphone with various social and business options at a cheaper price. However, buying toptier unlocked phones online at unusually low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online keep a few things in mind, you know the rule: you get what you pay for. Follow the tips below to help you avoid common mistakes and safely buy a new phone online.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Blackberry Passport
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||204.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||237.59||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Passport Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Passport
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Passport Details
- Name: Blackberry Passport
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Software Version: BlackBerry 10
- Processor: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974-AA plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.91 ounces (196 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.56 inches wide x 5.04 inches high x 0.36 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 23 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 444 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SQW100-1
- UPC/GTIN: 00802975057504
Blackberry Passport Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 1440 pixels, ~453 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 LE, Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: HDMI via Slimport
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: July 2014.
- Square shape makes the phone awkward to use.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Passport is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Blackberry App Store needs more apps to compete with Android and Apple.
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features