Today Best Price:
If you want something better than the basic Blackberry Curve 8300, you may consider buying Curve 8320. This variant of the Curve lineup adds Wi-Fi and Unlicensed Mobile Access (UMA). Get set of valuable productive tools at one low price: push email, QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, UMA, full HTML browser, quad-band roaming, 2 megapixel camera with flash, and stereo Bluetooth. Released in 2007, having successors, and already discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Blackberry Curve 8320 is now available at the same price range as its predecessor 8300.
Buying phones released in 2007 is a good alternative when you need an Blackberry phone with QWERTY keyboard and Wi-Fi at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in certain cases, buying used phones suspicious low prices may be tricky. Here are few tips below to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Blackberry Curve 8320
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|52.61||142.82||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Curve 8320 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Curve 8320 (GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band)
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Curve 8320 Details
- Name: Blackberry Curve 8320
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.92 ounces (111 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.20 inches high x 0.61 inches deep
- Color: Available in Silver, Titanium Gray or Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 408 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 8320
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214614957
Blackberry Curve 8320 Features
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRC, (OPP, PBA, DUN), Version 2.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SSL supports attachments
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 64MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 4GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2007, what makes the Blackberry Curve 8320 an old model.
- Blackberry has released already newer smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Lack of GPS navigation.
- No streaming and video recording.
- Battery may be an issue if you are a heavy user.
- Device doesn't support 3G high speed internet, device supports only 2G EDGE data.
- Blackberry App World still needs more apps to compete with Google Play and Apple's App Store.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software initially does not support data features such as: MMS picture messaging, web browsing or sending/receiving emails. In order to have access to data features you will need to first obtain specific settings from your carrier and set up the phone manually.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Curve 8320 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan.