Today Best Price:
At just 0.41-inch thick, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is the thinnest BlackBerry released ever with a very polished design. The Bold 9900 features 2.8-inch touch screen display, the widest QWERTY keyboard available on a Blackberry, and optical trackpad for easy navigation. Loaded with powerful new BlackBerry 7 OS, 1.2 GHz processor and Liquid Graphics technology, the Bold 9900 delivers users an incredibly fast, smooth performance and a highly responsive touch screen experience. The Blackberry Bold 9900 is a revamp of the Bold series.
Buying featured phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a touch screen Blackberry phone at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Here are some tips to help you find used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Blackberry Bold Touch 9900
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||249.00||Buy it now ›|
|30.00||250.00||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Bold 9900
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) plus depending on version: WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 or WCDMA 900 / 1700 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Details
- Name: Blackberry Bold Touch 9900
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Software Version: BlackBerry 7 OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.59 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches wide x 4.53 inches high x 0.41 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 307 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 9900
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214626646
Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Features
- Display: 2.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, SAP 1.1, MAP, Version 2.1 + EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, OGG, WMA, WAV, 3GP, AMR, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 8 GB plus 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Blackberry Bold 9900 an older model among newer competitors.
- Blackberry has released already newer devices with new look and and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what additionally lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Battery may be an issue if you addicted to use data services, such as Internet browsing or GPS navigation.
- Blackberry App World still needs more apps to compete with Android Market and Apple's App Store.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Bold 9900 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data services on AT&T or T-Mobile network. This includes: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.