If you do a lot of texting and still want a full QWERTY keyboard, this phone could be for you. The Blackberry Bold 9000 offers users a generously spaced QWERTY keyboard making texting very convenient and fast. Notable features include twice the resolution of previous Blackberry models, 3G high speed data, and 1 GB of built-in memory. Other key features include 2 MP camera with video capture, GPS navigation, Wi-Fi, expandable memory card slot, full HTML browser, and stereo Bluetooth. Released in 2008, having successors and discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Blackberry 9000 is in now on sale at the lowest price ever.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need an unlocked Blackberry phone without contract at a low price. Also buying refurbished phones can save you even more. Just be aware, in certain cases, buying cheap refurbished phones online may be tricky. Here are few tips below about smartphones, cheap phones and refurbished phones that should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing this deal.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Blackberry Bold 9000
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||59.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||66.49||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||127.35||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Bold 9000 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Bold 9000
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Bold 9000 Details
- Name: Blackberry Bold 9000
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Software Version: BlackBerry OS 5.0
- Processor: 624 MHz
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches wide x 4.49 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 312 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 9000
- UPC/GTIN: 00843163052444
Blackberry Bold 9000 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, DUN, OPP, PBA, SAP, A2DP, AVRC
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (480 x 320)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 859 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2008, what makes the Blackberry Bold 9000 an old model.
- Blackberry has released already newer smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM card is not included
- Blackberry App World still needs more apps to compete with Android Market and Apple's App Store.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Blackberry Bold 9000 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Curve 9000 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan.