Can’t decide whether to buy a smartphone or a tablet? Why not to get both in one? Not possible – you say? It is, if you go for the Asus PadFone X for AT&T. The PadFone X is an uncommon device in that it in fact is a smartphone that slips into a tablet-like dock. The smartphone has a 5-inch Full HD display and is powered by a 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. Other features of the phone include 16 GB of expandable storage, 13-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel user-facing camera and a 2,300 mAh battery. The station features a 9-inch display and a 4,990 mAh battery. Released in March 2014, the Asus PadFone X used phone for AT&T can be yours today at a budget-friendly price.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase a phone at a cheaper price. Also deciding to buy a used phone will help get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying pre-owned phones at surprisingly low prices may sometimes have flip sides. When you shop online keep a few things in mind, you know the rule – you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you avoid a disappointing purchases and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Asus PadFone X
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Asus PadFone X Specs
- Manufacturer: Asus
- Model: PadFone X
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 850 / 1900 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Asus PadFone X Details
- Name: Asus PadFone X
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.29 ounces (150 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.67 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 20 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: PadFone X
Asus PadFone X Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 PPI Pixel Density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2014, what makes the Asus Padfone X an older model among the newest Android smartphones.
- Asus has released already newer generation Padfone with new look and updated list of specs.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, the phone is offered now only via third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Asus PadFone X is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features