Today Best Price:
If you are an Apple fan searching for a bigger contract-free smartphone for Verizon carrying premium design and high-end specs, there’s only one candidate meeting all the requirements, the iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6S Plus. If your budget for some reason is tight, you may consider buying a used iPhone 6 Plus from 2014 as it got significantly cheaper since the announcement of its successor, the 6S Plus in 2015. Sporting a 5.5-inch screen the phone is so far the biggest smartphone made by Apple but the size isn’t the one and only selling point of this handset since it comes with a full package of high-end specs, including new A8 chipset coupled with 1GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, NFC, 8MP camera with OIS and iOS 8 complete with Siri voice assistant. Released in September, 2014 on Verizon network, the iPhone 6 Plus used phone is now within your reach at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones released in 2014 and having successors is a smart move to get today an Apple phablet at lower price. Additionally searching for used phones is a good alternative when you want to get any phone without contract at the lowest possible price. Keep in mind, however, that shopping online for second hand iPhones can be risky in some cases. To avoid surprises we suggest avoid unnaturally dirt cheap deals on Apple products. You know the rule – we always get what we pay for. To protect you from being deceived by ‘creative sellers’ we prepared below few tips and guides instructing how to find a good deal on a used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Apple iPhone 6 Plus
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||296.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||315.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||334.99||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 6 Plus
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2500 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 8 (upgradeable)
- Processor: Apple A8 64-bit plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.07 ounces (172 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.06 inches wide x 6.22 inches high x 0.28 inches deep
- Color: Space Grey
- Estimated Battery Talk: 24 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 384 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MGCK2LL/A
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~401 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Swipe-style scanner built into home button
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: With adapter
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: October, 2014.
- iPhone 6 Plus is the very first Apple's phablet offered to the market.
- Has already successor - the iPhone 6S Plus with upgraded hardware.
- Large device, the handset measures 3.06 inches width x 6.22 inches height. Single-handing could be challenging.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - the phone is covered by store's return policy.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of the phone.
- The phone may be shipped without retail packaging with essential accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Despite the fact that the phone supports GSM bands, it must be unlocked first in order to accept SIM cards.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features