Today Best Price:
Looking for an unlocked iPhone 5 at a wallet-friendly price? Below are a few deals that you may find interesting. The iPhone 5 is the latest Apple flagship smartphone. The phone features a 4-inch display and is powered by A6 chip. The handset is equipped with an 8-megapixel iSight camera with improved HDR capabilities and offers 16 GB of storage. Other features include Siri voice assistant, AirPlay media streaming and Lightning connector. Another obvious advantage is that the iPhone 5 is factory unlocked which means that it is compatible with any GSM carrier of your choice. Released in 2012 and having successor on the horizon, the Apple iPhone 5 is now available at a low price from third party vendors.
Buying phones released in 2012 is a good option when you need an unlocked iPhone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones can save you even more. However, be aware. In certain cases, buying cheap refurbished phones may be risky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are few tips below about what you need to know about refurbished phones that should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing one.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Apple iPhone 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|5.99||161.49||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||179.99||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Apple iPhone 5 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 6
- Processor: Apple A6
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.87 inches high x 0.3 inches deep
- Color: White Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 225 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD635LL/A
Apple iPhone 5 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+HS Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: AirPlay
- TV Output: via AirPlay
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAX, AAX+, AIFF, and WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- New pin adapter forces to buy extra adapter to work with previous docks, accessories, etc. Current accessories are unusable without an adapter.