Today Best Price:
Many of you may ask why buying iPhone 4S over the iPhone 4 that is way cheaper. Here is few advantages of getting the iPhone 4S over the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4S has faster dual-core processor Apple A5, an upgraded 8 megapixel camera plus Siri – a voice assistant, which heeds questions, commands and takes dictation. Based on user reviews the iPhone 4S offers users longer battery life than its predecessor, more clear calls and better reception, which is crucial for any mobile device. Other benefits include iOS 5 and access to App Store with the largest number of the newest and coolest apps available on the market, which makes this the any iPhone the best choice over any smartphone Today. Released in 2011 and having successors the Apple iPhone 4S for Virgin Mobile is available at the cheapest price from third party vendors.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need an iPhone at a cheaper price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get ay phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Be aware of the deals too good to be true. You know the rule – you get, what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it at without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Apple iPhone 4S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||60.95||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 4S Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 4S, Fifth Generation (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Virgin Mobile global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if is unlocked..
- Unlocked Phone: SIM lock must be removed first by the carrier in order to use the device with any GSM carrier.
Apple iPhone 4S Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 4S
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: Initial Operating System: iPhone OS 5.0
- Processor: Apple A5 Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 (PowerVR SGX543MP2)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 200 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD378LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 885909630530
Apple iPhone 4S Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, AAC-protected, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Apple iPhone 4S an older model among newer iPhones.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card may not be included.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Front camera offers only VGA resolution.
- Lack of the super fast 4G LTE connectivity.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 4S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the iPhone 4S supports GSM network it is still locked to Virgin Mobile prepaid service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact your carrier in order to remove SIM lock on your device.