Looking for a replacement phone to keep in touch with your friends and family? If so, the iPhone 4 refurbished unlocked phone can be the right solution. The phone is SIM-lock free so you won’t have to worry about compatibility with your carrier, you can use with any GSM service provider such as T-Mobile or AT&T. The iPhone 4 sports a 3.5-inch high-res display with a pixel density of 326 ppi and is powered by Apple A4 Soc. Other key features include 512 MB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory, iSight rear camera with HD video capture and a VGA front-facing camera. Released in 2010, having successors and discontinued by service providers, the Apple iPhone 4 unlocked phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying old phones released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need a replacement phone at a cheap price. Also buying refurbished phones is the easiest way to get any phone in perfect cosmetic condition at the cheapest possibly price. However, be cautious. Buying cheap refurbished phones online without recognizing details may be sometimes risky. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap refurbished phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find a refurbished phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished iPhone 4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||38.95||Buy it now ›|
|13.61||56.75||Buy it now ›|
iPhone 4 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 4
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
iPhone 4 Details
- Name: iPhone 4
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: Initial Operating System: iPhone OS 4.0, Highest Supported iOS: iPhone OS 5.0
- Processor: Apple A4 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A8 (Samsung S5L8930)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD198LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 0885909510054
iPhone 4 Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, AAC-protected, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Apple iPhone 4 an older model.
- The iPhone 4 has already a successor with upgraded capabilities.
- Refurbished condition, what ultimately lower the price of this phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- SIM Card is not included.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Apple iPhone 4 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.