Need a cheap Apple iPhone, which keeps up the technology and won’t force you to break the bank? The Apple iPhone 3GS should do the job. The third generation of iPhones is loaded with twice faster processor than its predecessor and gives users ability to text on large keyboard when the device is rotated to landscape – very important improvement for those who have big thumbs. Released in 2009, discontinued by AT&T and having successors, the iPhone 3GS is available today can be yours at the lowest price ever.
Buying old phones released in 2009 is a good alternative when you need an Apple iPhone at cheaper price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. Here are few tips below to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Apple iPhone 3GS
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||14.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||19.48||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||29.98||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 3GS Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 3GS, Third Generation (GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 3GS Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 3GS
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iPhone OS 3.0. Highest Supported iOS: 5.0
- Processor: Samsung S5PC100 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.52 inches high x 0.49 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MB715LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 885909256662
Apple iPhone 3GS Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Protocol: H.264 / MPEG-4 (MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GPP) via Safari web browser / plus dedicated YouTube client
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible 2-4, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Apple 3G an older model.
- The iPhone 3GS has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, is offered today only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Cannot install the latest iOS without jailbreak.
- Lack of 4G LTE internet connectivity.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be sluggish while dealing with the newest applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 3GS is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- You need to unlock the phone first before you will be able to use it with a different service provider or abroad.