Today Best Price:
Need an Apple iPhone at the cheapest price? Get the Apple’s first original version of the iPhone. Released in 2007, having long line of successors, and discontinued by AT&T – the Apple iPhone, which revolutionized the mobile industry, can be yours today at a cheap price.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need an iPhone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get the Apple iPhone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be tricky. You know, every phone has its pro’s and con’s, cheap used phones especially con’s. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Apple iPhone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|49.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||49.99||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: iPhone 2G, First Generation (GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first..
Apple iPhone Details
- Name: Apple iPhone
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iPhone OS 1.0. Highest Supported iOS: 3.1.3
- Processor: Samsung 412 MHz (32-bit RISC ARM 1176JZ(F)-S v1.0)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MA712LL
Apple iPhone Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, Version 2.0 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Video Streaming: Protocol: H.264 / MPEG-4 (MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GPP) via Safari web browser / plus dedicated YouTube client
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: iPod
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- The Apple iPhone 2G is the first generation of iPhones.
- Release Date – 2007, what makes the iPhone 2G an old phone.
- The iPhone 2G is the first generation of iPhones. It has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be slow responsive while dealing with the newest applications.
- Highest supported operating system: iOS 3.1.3, meaning that the most recent software and features are not compatible with this iPhone.
- Does not feature 3G or 4G high speed data.
- No video recording on camera.
- No way to expand memory of the phone.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 2G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.