4G Phones For Sale (805)
Find the best deal available today on new, used and refurbished 4G Phones with Cheap Phones
5 Reasons why you should buy a 4G LTE phone today.
If you were wondering whether it's a good idea to buy a 4G LTE phone, here are a 5 reasons that might confirm that is a right phone for your needs. After that we will share few tips how to buy it without spending a fortune.
1. Fast data. If you use your phone for more than just calls and texting, you might want to consider a 4G smartphone. Today's smartphones are intended to replace computers, at least to some extent. Smartphones are used to send and receive emails, exchange files, stock quotes, game scores and many more. Sure, you could do all these things on a 3G phone, but it would take you forever. 4G LTE or HSPA+ speed is simply faster and more efficient.
2. Better quality of calls. It seems like smartphones have always been around, but you probably still remember the calls you made on your 2G phone. It wasn't entirely impossible to talk, but more often you had to make sure that the person you were talking to was still there because you couldn't hear a word they were saying. This problem was reduced with 3G connectivity and it's basically non-existent on 4G phones because they utilize the higher network capacity and bandwidth of 4G LTE networks. With the introduction of HD calling you get the impression that your interlocutor is right next to you.
3. Sharing photos and sending emails faster. Unless you are a very private person, chances are that every now and then you share pics with friends. You probably send lots of emails too. A 4G smartphone will let you do it in an instant, as such device can reach speeds up to 1Gbit/s. When it comes to a funny selfie, your friend could probably wait a few extra minutes if you were using a 3G phone. However, if you are sending a very important email with a huge attachment, 4G upload / download can mean a world of difference.
4. Streaming video. Smartphones were invented not only to make work easier. In fact, many people use them mostly for fun on the go, for example streaming video and music. If you ever did this on a phone with slower connectivity, you know it can be a nightmare with movies stopping in the worst possible moment and songs hiccupping in your ear instead of soothing your senses. It's not an issue on 4G LTE phones.
5. Mobile hotspot. It's a safe bet that the vast majority, if not all, 4G LTE phones can be used as Wi-Fi routers allowing you to share your bandwidth with other gadgets and users. You simply pair your smartphone with a Wi-Fi-enabled device such as a tablet or laptop and voila - you and your friends or family can enjoy fast internet.
How to buy 4G LTE phones for less.
While 4G LTE connectivity is not something you couldn't live without, it's undoubtedly a great feature that makes life much easier. A while ago only the most premium smartphones were able to connect to LTE or HSPA networks. Today, however, 4G speeds are available in all mid-rangers and many lower-end cheap phones. If you use a lot of data, send / receive large files and stream often videos, it might be a good idea to buy a 4G phone, especially since they are not expensive as they used to be.
If you would like to acquire a 4G phone even cheaper, you can look for used or refurbished phones. This way you will get a handset in good or perfect cosmetic condition at much more affordable price. If you don’t mind an older smartphone, you could consider purchase a flagship smartphones released a year or two ago. Such phones are still capable of delivering decent user experience and are sold for dirt cheap, especially if they have been discontinued by service providers.