Tips & Guides
Cell phone buying guide:
- How to buy a cheap phone.
- Tips on buying cheap cell phones.
- What you can expect from a phone at cheap price.
- Things to do before purchasing cheap phones.
Tips on budget phones:
- How to pick the right cell phone.
- Evaluate cell phone features.
- Waterproof vs. water resistant phone.
- Consider before you buy a dual-SIM phone.
- Consider phone’s performance.
- Pros & cons of buying cheap phones.
Tips on smartphones:
- What are smartphones?
- How to choose the right smartphone.
- Smartphone vs. Feature Phone.
- Best features of smartphones.
- Smartphone vs. Phablet – Differences.
- Find your cell phone at Cheap-Phones.com
Tips on unlocked phones
- What are unlocked phones?
- Unlocked Phones – Pros & Cons.
- 3 Reasons why you should want a SIM-lock free Phone.
- Tips on buying unlocked phones.
- GSM vs. CDMA vs. iDEN – Differences.
- What are dual-band, tri-band and quad-band phones?
- Standard SIM vs. Micro SIM vs. Nano SIM – Differences.
- What are Hybrid phones?
Tips on used phones
- Tips on buying used phones.
- What you can expect from used phones.
- Pros & Cons of buying used phones.
- Used cell phones vs. Refurbished phones.
- New cheap phones versus high-end used phones.
- How to examine used phone purchased online.
Tips on refurbished phones
- Tips on buying refurbished phones.
- Benefits of buying refurbished iPhone over a new one.
- What you can expect from a refurbished phone.
- Refurbished phones vs. reconditioned phones.
- The good & the bad of buying refurbished phones.
- Where to recycle your old phone.
Tips on buying tablets
- How to buy a cheap tablet.
- How to pick the right tablet / iPad.
- 5 Simple steps to choose the right iPad.
- Tips on buying used tablets online.
- Tips on buying refurbished tablets.
- Things to do before you buy a tablet online.
- When you should choose tablet over laptop / notebook.
- Things you should check before you buy low-end cheap tablet.
- One-Ring Phone Scam – How to avoid getting robbed.
- Why using non-oem chargers with iPhone is a bad idea.