New Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE Metro PCS Android Phone – 1 GHz Processor, 1.3MP Front Camera, Wi-Fi
Today Best Price:
Out of stock
The Samsung Galaxy Attain for Metro PCS combines the 4G LTE Mobile Broadband network with the power of Android to deliver a blazingly fast experience. Equipped with large 3.5″ touch screen, and Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread platform, the Samsung Galaxy Attain is the ideal device for the smartphone user that is ready to experience the next level of smartphone. Released in 2011, the Galaxy Attain can be yours today at a cheap price from third-party stores.
Buying Android phones released in 2011 is a smart move to get a 4G LTE Android smartphone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying phones online from third party retailers is the easiest way to save even more. Just be aware. Buying new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a new phone read few tips below which will help you to avoid common mistakes and purchase your phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Attain 4G LTE
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Metro PCS
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA) LTE 1700 / 1900
Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz plus 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.2 ounces (119 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.38 inches wide x 4.57 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 200 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SCH-R920
Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV
- Internal Memory: 1.4 GB plus 512 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE an older Android model among "younger" Android devices available on Metro PCS network.
- Metro PCS has released already newer Android smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- No Mobile Hotspot feature or Data Tethering to share internet connection.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Metro PCS customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Metro PCS subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G LTE is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).