Today Best Price:
If you don’t like big phones, but you need something running on Android platform, check out the Motorola Citrus WX445. Pros: touch screen interface, small design, Android software and cheap price. Released in 2010 and discontinued by Verizon, the Motorola Citrus is available today at the lowest price.
Buying older generations of Android phones is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying Android phones at suspicious low prices may be tricky. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to consider that help you find an Android smartphone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Motorola Citrus WX445
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||29.85||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||72.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Citrus WX445 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Citrus WX445 (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Motorola Citrus WX445 Details
- Name: Motorola Citrus WX445
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.1
- Processor: 528 MHz
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.88 ounces (110 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.32 inches wide x 4.09 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: CITRUS
- UPC/GTIN: 723755811164
Motorola Citrus WX445 Features
- Display: 3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev 0
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, OPP, A2DP, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, Exchange OWA, GMail
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: CIF (352 x 288)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, OGG, WMA, WAV, AMR-NB/WB, DRM
- Internal Memory: 100 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Motorola Citrus WX445 an older model among newer Android devices.
- Motorola released already newer Android smartphones for Verizon with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- No flash on camera.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be slow responsive while dealing with the newest applications.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as WiFi, 3G, Internet or GPS navigation.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Citrus WX445 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Motorola Citrus WX445 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).