Today Best Price:
Out of stock
If you need a durable phone that you would be able to take for a trip without having to worry about it being damaged, the Kyocera DuraPro could fit the bill. The phone features MIL-STD 810G certification meaning that it can withstand dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain, and water immersion up to 30 minutes in up to 1 meter of water. Other than that, the Kyocera DuraPro is a basic flip phone that sports a 2-inch main display, 1-inch secondary display, expandable storage, push-to-talk service, GPS navigation, Bluetooth, and voice control. Released in 2011 on US Cellular network, the Kyocera DuraPro is available today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a smart move when you need a rugged phone without contract at a cheap price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When shop phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Read few tips below to help you find a new phone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Deals and Prices on New Kyocera DuraPro
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Kyocera DuraPro Specs
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: DuraPro
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: US Cellular
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA)
Kyocera DuraPro Details
- Name: Kyocera DuraPro
- Operating System: Non-Smartphone
- Processor: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.1 inches wide x 4 inches high x 1.1 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.1 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: E4277
Kyocera DuraPro Features
- Ruggedized: MIL-STD 810G compliant for: dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain, water immersion (up to 30 minutes in up to 3.28' of water)
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0+EDR Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, HFP 1.5, PBAP, FTP, BPP, GOEP, DUN, OPP, SPP, OBEX
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QCIF (176 x 144)
- Internal Memory: 64 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Push To Talk: Type: Direct Connect (CDMA)
A closer look. What you should know.
- The Kyocera DuraPro is a a durable phone with basic features.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Kyocera DuraPro an older model on the market.
- US Cellular has released already newer heavy duty phones on its network with new design and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To use the phone you need to be a US Cellular subscriber.
- To activate the phone you need to contact US Cellular customer service. The phone won’t work with any other service provider such as Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Boost, etc.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.