Looking for a HTC Evo 4G phone at a cheap price? Here is a solution, get the first original version of the popular HTC Evo series – the HTC Evo 4G, which opened a successful line high-end Android phones on Sprint network. Released in 2010, having long line of successors, and discontinued by Sprint already – the HTC Evo 4G is available today at a cheap price.
Buying the first generation of the HTC Evo phones released few years ago is a good alternative when you need the HTC Evo smartphone at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New HTC Evo 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||64.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||99.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||100.00||Buy it now ›|
HTC Evo 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Evo 4G (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 WiMAX 2500
HTC Evo 4G Details
- Name: HTC Evo 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android up to version 2.3 with updates
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 QSD8650
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.60 inches wide x 4.80 inches high x 0.50 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 220 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Evo 4G
- UPC/GTIN: 821793005788
HTC Evo 4G Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, Exchange plus GMail client
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 440 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the HTC Evo 4G an older model among newer Evo Android phones.
- HTC has released already newer Evo Android smartphones for Sprint service with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Sprint, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Heavy: 6 ounces weight!
- Battery life may be an issue for 1 GHz processor and huge 4.3” screen. It also drains quickly with 4G.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Evo 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the HTC Evo 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).