Today Best Price:
If you need an affordable phone with QWERTY keyboard which does not require purchasing data plan you should check out today deals on Motorola Theory. This Blackberry looking device is a great alternative for heavy texters who need a phone with full physical keyboard but don’t need a smartphone. In addition, this sophisticated device delivers a 1.3 megapixel camera, web access, and Bluetooth. With threaded messaging, text savvy users can stay connected with friends at any time. Released in 2011 for Boost Mobile pre-paid network, the Motorola Theory can be yours today at a cheap price without contract.
Buying older phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need a texting phone with QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. Also buying used phones online is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in certain cases, buying cheap used phones online may be unfortunate and regrettable. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it with minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Theory
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|2.76||Buy it now ›|
|2.76||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||7.77||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Theory Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Theory (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 1900
Motorola Theory Details
- Name: Motorola Theory
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.88 ounces (110 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.38 inches wide x 4.41 inches high x 0.49 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 480 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Theory
- UPC/GTIN: 851427003309
Motorola Theory Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, BPP, BIP, Version 2.0+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 1 Megapixel
- Internal Memory: 148 MB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Theory an older model.
- Motorola Theory is an entry-level cheap phone without any fancy features.
- Lack of music player, video recording, expandable memory card slot, and 3G high speed data
- Boost Mobile is currently offering newer texting phones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Lower demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.