Tired of soft messaging phones with physical keyboard that crack and break each time they slip off the hands? If so, the rugged Motorola Admiral phone for Sprint may offer just what you are looking for. The Admiral is a ruggedized handset built to meet MIL-STD-810F standards for salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistance. It also has a QWERTY hardware keyboard which comes in handy when you want to type a message fast and accurately. Key features of the phone include 3.1-inch display, Snapdragon S2 processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of expandable storage, 5-megapixel camera and Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread. Released in 2011, the Motorola Admiral XT603 used phone for Sprint is available today at the cheapest price ever without signing up any long term contracts.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a smartphone with QWERTY keyboard but you don’t want to spend too much money on it. Also purchasing used phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying pre-owned phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find an used phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Admiral
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||2.49||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||6.35||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||8.71||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Admiral Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Admiral
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Motorola Admiral Details
- Name: Motorola Admiral
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.4 KitKat
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 plus 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.71 ounces (134 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.68 inches high x 0.48 inches deep
- Color: Dark Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 79 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT603
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755834507
Motorola Admiral Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, PBA, OPP, A2DP, AVRC, HID
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 512 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – August, 2011, what makes the Motorola Admiral an older model.
- Motorola has released already newer smartphones on Sprint network with new look and updated specs.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included, however, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated operating system.
- The phone does not feature 4G connectivity.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Admiral is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the Motorola Admiral XT603 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Google Play store (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features