Today Best Price:
The LG Rumor Touch is a great choice for those who do a lot of text, picture, video, or instant messaging. With its small, slim profile, the LG Rumor Touch seems like a normal touch screen phone, until you slide out the hidden QWERTY keyboard – which lets you pound out the messages quickly and accurately. Released in 2009 and discontinued by Sprint, the LG Rumor Touch – a premium texting phone – is available today at the lowest price ever.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a featured texting phone at a decent price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in some cases, buying used phones online may be risky. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used LG Rumor Touch
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|0.99||20.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||33.22||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||44.05||Buy it now ›|
LG Rumor Touch Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Rumor Touch LN510
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
LG Rumor Touch Details
- Name: LG Rumor Touch
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.2 inches wide x 4.2 inches high x 0.6 inches deep
- Color: Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 360 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LG510KIT
- UPC/GTIN: 00652810514361
LG Rumor Touch Features
- Display: 3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev 0
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, MAP, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, BPP 1.2, HID, Version 2.1+ EDR
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3
- Internal Memory: 52 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the LG Rumor Touch an older model.
- LG has released already newer texting phones for Sprint with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Sprint, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No flash feature on camera.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.