Today Best Price:
The LG enV Touch VX11000 is a decent phone for sophisticated texters thanks to its convenient full QWERTY keyboard and large high resolution display. If you need a phone that you can enjoy without having to pay the extra data service, this affordable phone is right for you. Released in 2009, discontinued by Verizon and having successor the LG enV Touch VX-11000 comes with an attractive price tag without a long term contract.
Buying phones released in 2009 is a wise move to get a feature-rich touch screen non-smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying refurbished phones will help you save even more. However, buying refurbished phones at suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. Before purchasing a refurbished phone we advice to read few tips below to help you make the right choice and purchase the phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Refurbished LG enV Touch
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||46.99||Buy it now ›|
|1.49||52.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||54.99||Buy it now ›|
LG enV Touch Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: enV Touch
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
LG enV Touch Details
- Name: LG enV Touch
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 4.92 ounces (139 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.16 inches wide x 4.52 inches high x 0.66 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 408 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VX11000 enV TOUCH
- UPC/GTIN: 652810814249
LG enV Touch Features
- Display: 3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, DUN, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, HID, BPP 1.2, BIP, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Access via BREW application
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the LG enV Touch VX11000 an older model.
- The LG enV Touch VX11000 has already successors with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers without contract.
- Refurbished condition what additionally lower the price of the phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Thick - 0.66 inches deep.
- Battery may be an issue if you are a heavy texter.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.