Today Best Price:
Stay connected on the go with the pre-owned HTC Wildfire S – very popular Android smartphone on Virgin Mobile network in 2011. The HTC Wildfire S is a compact full touch screen phone loaded with Android software 2.3.3 “Gingerbread” and great features, such as: 5 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, GPS navigation and 3G high speed data. Released in 2011 and expecting successors the HTC Wildfire for Virgin Mobile can be yours today at a cheap price.
Buying Android phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a featured Android phones at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones can save you even more. Just be aware, in certain cases buying cheap refurbished phones may have flip sides. Read few tips below to learn more about refurbished phones and buy it at minimum risk.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Refurbished HTC Wildfire S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||24.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC Wildfire S Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Wildfire S
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
HTC Wildfire S Details
- Name: HTC Wildfire S
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread plus HTC Sense
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM8227
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (105 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.34 inches wide x 3.99 inches high x 0.49 inches deep
- Color: Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 570 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Wildfire Silver
- UPC/GTIN: 821793018429
HTC Wildfire S Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, MAP, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Wildfire S an older phone Android phone among newer Android devices.
- Virgin Mobile has released already newer Android smartphones on its network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Refurbished condition what additionally lower the price of this deal.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Some versions of the HTC Wildfire S has missing FM Radio feature. Contact the seller to verify that the phone is on sale carries this feature.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Wildfire S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the HTC Wildfire S is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).