If you want an unlocked smartphone with Windows operating system at a cheap price, the HTC HD2 may be the one you looking for. The phone packs a big 4.3-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 5 megapixel camera and 1 GB internal storage expandable via microSD card. Running Windows Mobile Professional 6.5, the phone boasts a 1 GHz Snapdragon processor, Wi-Fi, 3G data and GPS navigation. Released in 2010 and discontinued by T-Mobile, the unlocked HTC HD2 is available today at a low price.
Buying unlocked phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a Windows smartphone at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Here are some tips to help you find an used Windows phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used HTC HD2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||75.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||93.49||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||249.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC HD2 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HD2
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1700 / 2100
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC HD2 Details
- Name: HTC HD2
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 4.8 inches high x 0.43 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 490 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: HD2
HTC HD2 Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, BPP 1.2, BIP, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 1GB internal storage
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the HTC HD2 an older phone among newest Windows phones.
- T-Mobile has released already newer Windows smartphones on its network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC HD2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The HTC HD2 was originally released on T-Mobile network. If you are planning to use this phone with other service provider than T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G or 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G and 4G network requirements with phone's capabilities.